12198Re: Another Micro

  • Mike Wagner
    Jun 1, 2001
      It's possible - something to think about anyway.
      Where can I get the details? Like exactly where? Fees? Dockage?
      Anchorage? Facilities? (Creature comforts are a little tough to come
      by in a Micro.)

      Thanks for your comments.

      Capt. Mike
      (the Old Voyager)

      --- In bolger@e..., peter lenihan <ellengaest@b...> wrote:
      > Capt.Mike,
      > Lovely Micro you have there and welcome to the group!!I notice
      you have New York regi-numbers on your boat.Any chance you might be
      willing to come to the Lake Champlain Bolger Messabout to be held the
      weekend of August 4 and 5 ?!?!?!?! I would cherish the chance to
      eyeball another Micro up close and have lately begun to feel like an
      unfit father to my Micro since I have deprived her the chance to meet
      some of her siblings.
      > Would love to see you there!
      > Sincerely,
      > Peter Lenihan,