11588Re: [bolger] "Tightbond II" and boatbuilding?

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    May 1, 2001
      Pat-

      I used Titebond II to glue the gunwales onto my Six-Hour Canoe back in
      1997, and they still seem to be stuck on after being stored outside since
      then. I used lots of screws too, though. It's the one the kids were
      paddling around in Depoe Bay Saturday.

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/