Re: [Bolens FMC HT series tractors] HT sweeper broom

  • bolensboneyard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Chris you will have to call me as I do not quote prices on the club
      board. I will tell you that I have one left I am willing to sell
      and it is restored and includes everything but the hyd lines as
      different tractors have different needs. They are not cheap as I
      have the only stock of replacement parts available and when they
      rarely come up on ebay they usually are missing items that are not
      available to make them work right. I do not sell parts for them to
      anyone who has not bought one from me sorry. Shipping would be
      reasonable I am sure but I would have to charge you tsx as you are
      in S.C. Bobby--- In bolensfmchtseriestractors@yahoogroups.com,