Garage Sale

  • cindy cuevas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009

        Dear All,

      Atin atin lang to ha? Nakakahiya mang aminin, but because of our current situation (debts, living expenses, etc..), there will be a garage sale on Saturday at our place. (If you're going to come, let me know and I'll e-mail you my address and the directions).
      My family and I are finding it a bit difficult with money at the moment. We've therefore decided to have a garage sale and hopefully we'll make some from this.

      Desperate times call for desperate measures!! We're sure that we will get out of this mess sooner or later but in the meantime, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

      May picture sa ibaba nung mga gamit na binebenta namin; nasa maayos pa naman silang kalagayan, wala pang sira,so if you see anything you like, please let me know as soon as possible so we can save it for you, assuming the PRICE is RIGHT.  Hope you can make it - counting on your support. nasa baba po ung photos... sana may magustuhan kayo. thanks!

      Pasensiya na dahil paminsan-minsan dumarating sa buhay natin ang kagipitan.  Hindi naman siguro magtatagal ang situation na to.

      Thank you,

      Cindy

      PRICES:
      12 Million yung red
      11 Million yung yellow
      10 Million yung grey

      Garage Sale.bmp

      Surf faster.
      Internet Explorer 8 optmized for Yahoo! auto launches 2 of your favorite pages everytime you open your browser.Get IE8 here! (It's free)