Goalie needed

  • L&Y .
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2005
      The Snow Flurries are headed up for the tournament in McCall this weekend, but we still don't have a goalie.  Does anyone know anyone who might be able to play in the net for us?  Experience is not required.  We have the goalie gear, we just need a warm body.  If you can think of anyone, please call me.  Thanks much. Yvette 713-3192

      Good luck to all in McCall & Sun Valley this weekend!
    • Jennifer Targee
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
        Hi Guys,

        I just received information on fundraising by selling Entertainment books.
        I think it is a great idea for our group. Basically, we decide as a group
        how many 2006 Entertainment books we think we can sell. They ship them to
        us by August, and we have between August and Christmas to sell them. They
        provide us with marketing and sales information, and if we sell 10 or more
        books, we earn 20%on all books sold.

        The best part is that we are selling them on consignment - so if we don't
        sell as many as we plan, we send them back to the company for no charge.

        I have all of the details, but thought I would check to see if this was
        something everyone would be interested in participating in before moving
        forward?

        Let me know what you think!!!

        Thanks,

        Jen
      • brandylowe@fiberpipe.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
          > Hello all : )
          Hey I am still looking for my Bombshells jersey.
          It is jersey #3 and has a C on it. THANKS!!

          > Hi Guys,
          >
          > I just received information on fundraising by
          > selling Entertainment books.  I think it
          > is a great idea for our group.
          > Basically, we decide as a group how many 2006
          > Entertainment books we think we can
          > sell.   They ship them to us by
          > August, and we have between August and
          > Christmas to sell them.  They provide us
          > with marketing and sales information, and if
          > we sell 10 or more books, we earn 20%on all
          > books sold.
          >
          > The best part is that we are selling them on
          > consignment - so if we don't sell as many as
          > we plan, we send them back to the company for
          > no charge.
          >
          > I have all of the details, but thought I would
          > check to see if this was something everyone
          > would be interested in participating in before
          > moving forward?
          >
          > Let me know what you think!!!
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Jen
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          > To visit your group on the web, go
          > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boisewomenshockey/
          > to:boisewomenshockey-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        • Nichole R
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
            Doesn't sound Horrible, but you will not raise enough money doing only that. The travel teams will need money before then, unless they do not plan on traveling until after that money comes in. I will let both team reps know the fincanial situation for the teams by Wednesday night.

            Anyone want to set a date for a BWHA meeting?

            Nicki

            brandylowe@... wrote:
            > Hello all : )
            Hey I am still looking for my Bombshells jersey.
            It is jersey #3 and has a C on it. THANKS!!

            > Hi Guys,
            >
            > I just received information on fundraising by
            > selling Entertainment books.   I think it
            > is a great idea for our group.
            > Basically, we decide as a group  how many 2006
            > Entertainment books we think we can
            > sell.   They ship them to  us by
            > August, and we have between August and
            > Christmas to sell them.  They  provide us
            > with marketing and sales information, and if
            > we sell 10 or more  books, we earn 20%on all
            > books sold.
            >
            > The best part is that we are selling them on
            > consignment - so if we don't  sell as many as
            > we plan, we send them back to the company for
            > no charge.
            >
            > I have all of the details, but thought I would
            > check to see if this was  something everyone
            > would be interested in participating in before
            > moving  forward?
            >
            > Let me know what you think!!!
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Jen
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > To visit your group on the web, go
            > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boisewomenshockey/
            > to:boisewomenshockey-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

          • Shawn & Chris Gardner
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
              I think that's a GREAT idea!  We always buy one, and they are wonderful!
              Chris

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
                Boy, Nicki, always with the negative!  It would be a great start, especially if everyone took 10 to sell to start out with.  They seem to be easy to sell, at least that is what the folks that I have bought them from in the past have said.

                Chris

                brandylowe@... wrote:
                > Hello all : )
                Hey I am still looking for my Bombshells jersey.
                It is jersey #3 and has a C on it. THANKS!!

                > Hi Guys,
                >
                > I just received information on fundraising by
                > selling Entertainment books.   I think it
                > is a great idea for our group.
                > Basically, we decide as a group  how many 2006
                > Entertainment books we think we can
                > sell.   They ship them to  us by
                > August, and we have between August and
                > Christmas to sell them.  They  provide us
                > with marketing and sales information, and if
                > we sell 10 or more  books, we earn 20%on all
                > books sold.
                >
                > The best part is that we are selling them on
                > consignment - so if we don't  sell as many as
                > we p! lan, we send them back to the company for
                > no charge.
                >
                > I have all of the details, but thought I would
                > check to see if this was  something everyone
                > would be interested in participating in before
                > moving  forward?
                >
                > Let me know what you think!!!
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Jen
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
                > To visit your group on the web, go
                > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boisewomenshockey/
                > to:boisewomenshockey-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is! subject to the
                > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

              • Deida Dayton
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005

                  I would probably do that.

                  >From: "Jennifer Targee" <jtargee@...>
                  >To: boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [boisewomenshockey] Fundraiser Idea
                  >Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:14:38 -0700
                  >
                  >Hi Guys,
                  >
                  >I just received information on fundraising by selling Entertainment books.
                  >I think it is a great idea for our group.  Basically, we decide as a group
                  >how many 2006 Entertainment books we think we can sell.   They ship them to
                  >us by August, and we have between August and Christmas to sell them.  They
                  >provide us with marketing and sales information, and if we sell 10 or more
                  >books, we earn 20%on all books sold.
                  >
                  >The best part is that we are selling them on consignment - so if we don't
                  >sell as many as we plan, we send them back to the company for no charge.
                  >
                  >I have all of the details, but thought I would check to see if this was
                  >something everyone would be interested in participating in before moving
                  >forward?
                  >
                  >Let me know what you think!!!
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >
                  >Jen

                • Deida Dayton
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005

                    Niki, did I let you know that Dave Petty said he would be willing to aide us with BWHA taxes?

                  • Bonnie Troska
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
                      Count me in.

                      Bonnie

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 7, 2005
                        How about a meeting Thurs the 17th at IIW before the
                        rec games? We need to talk about the Wine, Women and
                        Hockey and any other fundraisers. Before then, could
                        some of you look into a place for the W,W and H?

                        boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com<mailto:boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com>

                        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298bke6g/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705184035:HM/EXP=1110312903/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

                        > email to:

                        > Yahoo! Terms of
                        > Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

                        __________________________________
                        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                      • ransdell3@juno.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 8, 2005
                          I'm in too. I think it sounds like an easy thing to do. LR

                          Now includes pop-up blocker!
                        • Bec
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 8, 2005
                            Niki,
                            The taxes are done for Sept 2003-Aug 2004. The taxes are due December
                            1st 2005 for the Sept 2004 - Aug 2005 fiscal year.

                            Also, in the past we have done fundraising late in the season for the
                            following season... Just an FYI.
                            Bec

                            On Mar 7, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Deida Dayton wrote:

                            Niki, did I let you know that Dave Petty said he would be willing
                            to aide us with BWHA taxes?

                            >From: "Shawn & Chris Gardner" <ropinslife@...>
                            >To: <boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com>
                            >Subject: Re: [boisewomenshockey] Fundraiser Idea
                            >Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:18:58 -0700
                            >
                            >Boy, Nicki, always with the negative!  It would be a great start,
                            especially if everyone took 10 to sell to start out with.  They seem to
                            be easy to sell, at least that is what the folks that I have bought
                            them from in the past have said.

                            >Chris

                            <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
                            <l.gif>