Practice Tonight

  • L Becker
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      Just checking to make sure that...
      1. We had practice tonight and
      2. That there were would be enough ladies coming to
      play, since it is Valentine's Day!
      I know I NEED practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks, Lisa

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
        Everyone better be at practice tonight! I'll be
        there!
        Brandie

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Shrky23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
          I'll be there.

          Blythe
        • peggy billingsley
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
            Brandi-

            Bring your catalogue, so we can get cool sweatshirts
            like you.
            -P

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • ransdell3@juno.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
              Hi Everyone: Sorry I missed practice tonight! You know I'd be there if I wasn't in KY. Hey, if anyone is interested, Tamarack has FREE ski passes during the next week. Go to their website and click on "Special Promotions" and choose a day. I'm going up on Saturday, Feb 26th for some XC skiing and then I'm downhilling on Sunday the 27th. Let me know if you're interested!!! Free skiing rocks! LR

              Now includes pop-up blocker!
            • ransdell3@juno.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
                Blythe: See if can get some time off that last weekend in Feb and go skiing with us!! LR

                Now includes pop-up blocker!
              • Shrky23@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
                  I would LOVE to go skiing with ya, but I've got company coming from out-of-town that weekend.  I plan on going to McCall the following weekend for the tournament  though.  Maybe we can fit in some skiing time that weekend.  Thank you for the invitation.

                  Blythe
                • Brandie LaRoque
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 15, 2005
                    Blthe,