New poll for boisewomenshockey

  • boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 3, 2004

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 3, 2004

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 3, 2004

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 3, 2004

            o Meg Sandy
            o Staci Smith
            o Bonnie Troska
            o Kate Welch

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Karen White
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 3, 2004
              Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been transfered to Spokane with my job, so I won't be playing hockey in Boise...so sorry.  Look for me on one of the Spokane teams hopefully.
              Thanks so much for all the fun throughout the years.
              MIss you all,
              Karen White
              283-9266

              boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
              boisewomenshockey group:

              Again, to those on the Phillies:
              Please vote for your first Assitant
              Captains (we will be picking two)

                o Jenn Austring
                o Kathryn Blackadar
                o Jonnie Chatenton
                o Linda Donerkiel
                o Holly Foster
                o Jen Johansen
                o Brandy Lowe
                o Deida Malinowski
                o Theresa Moynigan
                o Debbie Parsons
                o Meg Sandy
                o Staci Smith
                o Bonnie Troska
                o Kate Welch

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 29, 2005
                boisewomenshockey group:

                We need volunteers to help out with the Hockey Swap on
                Friday, August 26. Please select which block(s) of time you
                would be willing to help.

                o 5pm - 6pm
                o 6pm - 7pm
                o 7pm - 8pm

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 29, 2005
                  boisewomenshockey group:

                  We need volunteers to help out with the hockey swap on
                  Saturday, August 27. Please select which block(s) of time
                  you can work.

                  o 12pm - 2pm
                  o 2pm - 4pm
                  o 4pm - 6pm
                  o 6pm - 8pm

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 29, 2005
                    boisewomenshockey group:

                    Help out with Hockey 101 on August 20th! Please indicate if
                    you can donate your gear and/or time.

                    o I can lend out my gear
                    o I can donate my time

                    web site listed above.