Women's Harvest Classic November 5-7 at IIW in boise

  • L&Y .
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
      Hi gals.  Is anyone who is not on one of the travel teams interested in playing in this tournament?  The team that is being formed will play in the "B" division.  We already have a core group of players and a goalie, but we still need more players.  E-mail me if you are interested in playing.  Thanks & see ya on the ice.
    • Nichole R
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
        I'm interested Nicki

        "L&Y ." <pucks99@...> wrote:
        Hi gals.  Is anyone who is not on one of the travel teams interested in playing in this tournament?  The team that is being formed will play in the "B" division.  We already have a core group of players and a goalie, but we still need more players.  E-mail me if you are interested in playing.  Thanks & see ya on the ice.

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • dwhittaker@micron.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
          Message
          I'd be willing to play....

          Dawn

        • brandylowe@fiberpipe.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
            I would probably be very interested
          • Holly Sussman
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
              Me too!!

              -holly
              --- brandylowe@... wrote:

              > I would probably be very interested

              http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
            • gigi
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
                Hello all,
                A couple more weekends in the boonies for me, so by Nov...I would be available and interested in playing on either B team, just let me know status of the teams as far as #'s...Cheers, Gigi

                dwhittaker@... wrote:
                I'd be willing to play....

                Dawn

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 7, 2004
                  Actually I'm out.
                  sorry about that
                  Nicki

                  gigi <icelizrd@...> wrote:
                  Hello all,
                  A couple more weekends in the boonies for me, so by Nov...I would be available and interested in playing on either B team, just let me know status of the teams as far as #'s...Cheers, Gigi

                  dwhittaker@... wrote:
                  I'd be willing to play....

                  Dawn