Women's Pickup Tonight 8:45 PM

  • Holly Sussman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Is anyone going?  I really want to go skate but I don't want to go out there and be one of 3 people.  Please respond if you think you're going out to play tonight, if we have at least a handful then I will be sure to be there.

      Thanks!!
      -holly

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • brandylowe@fiberpipe.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        I plan on going
        Brandy
      • Shrky23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          I really want to go tonight, but unfortunately, I have to be at work at 2AM tonight and I haven't had a nap today.  So, although I would love to be there, I can't promise anything.  I wish our scheduled time was earlier.  If anyone would like to skate any other day earlier in the day, please let me know.  I would really like to improve my skating skills.  Have fun tonight!!

          Blythe
        • brandylowe@fiberpipe.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
            Blythe, I can go monday at 1130 am if you want
            to go. I dont see anyone skating tonight, maybe
            I will pass too.

            Brandy
          • Shrky23@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
              Brandy,
                   Unfortuantely, I am working on Monday morning.  My schedule changes from week to week.  I have Wednesday and Thursday off next week, or I am free in the afternoons/evenings.  If anything works out for you, I'd love to practice.  Have a good holiday!

              Blythe