hockey gear

  • L&Y .
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
      I'm not sure who is in charge, but do we still have hockey gear available for rent/use?  There was a gal named Blithe at Hockey 101 that would like to use some gear.  Can whoever has the e-mail list, e-mail her and advise her on what to do.  Thanks. Yvette

    • Staci Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
        I had the extra gear after 101 and she's picked up a set so she could go out to pick up.

      • brandylowe@fiberpipe.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
          kathleen and I are going to pick up today at 1130 if anyone would
          like to join us

          Brandy
        • Karen White
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
            I work with Blythe at Costco and talked to her this morning.  I'm going to put together some gear for her to use, but I'm not sure what all I have available.  I may need to find some extra things that I don't have, but will send out word soon on that.
            Thanks,
            Karen White

            "L&Y ." <pucks99@...> wrote:
            I'm not sure who is in charge, but do we still have hockey gear available for rent/use?  There was a gal named Blithe at Hockey 101 that would like to use some gear.  Can whoever has the e-mail list, e-mail her and advise her on what to do.  Thanks. Yvette

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • L&Y .
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
              Thanks Karen.  Let me know and I can try to piece together what I have as well. Yvette.
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 27, 2004
                The summer before this, we lent a set of gear to
                Natalie Halliwell. We can't find that we ever got it
                back. I can't remember who she was coming with, does
                anyone recognize the name? Could you let me know or
                ask her if she has it?

                -Peggy

                http://mail.yahoo.com