Re: [boisewomenshockey] Philip Neville

  • deep water
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Kathleen,

      I will include Philip and yourself in my prayers. Take
      care, and let me know if I can do anything to help
      out.

      Kellee Rassau

      --- Katrinanev@... wrote:
      > Hello everyone - in case you haven't heard, Philip
      > is in the hospital. We're
      > not sure what the out come is going to be, but I
      > would like to ask to ask his
      > team for their prayers/positive thoughts.
      >
      > Thank you, Kathleen

    • Deida Dayton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004

        Kathleen,

        Thank you for the dinner invite last night.  I hope you and Becky had a nice evening.

        I got your e-mail, and I will be sending you gobs of positivity, and prayers.  Honestly, I have not stopped thinking of you guys since I saw you on Friday.  Even if I am working or at home - I am here for you if you need anything.

        Deida

        >From: Katrinanev@...
        >To: boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [boisewomenshockey] Philip Neville
        >Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 01:24:47 EDT
        >
        >Hello everyone - in case you haven't heard, Philip is in the hospital. We're
        >not sure what the out come is going to be, but I would like to ask to ask his
        >team for their prayers/positive thoughts.
        >
        >Thank you, Kathleen

      • L&Y .
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2004
          Hi Kathleen.  Laurence and I stopped by the hospital yesterday and dropped off a card for Phil.  He will remain in our thoughts and prayers, and we will pray for your strength as well.  Take care. Yvette & Laurence