Re: [boisewomenshockey] gear/team

  • Bec
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
      Charmaine,

      Are you going to be at pick up on Thursday or at least the meeting? I
      can bring a few sticks then if you need one.

      Becky
      On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 01:43 PM, Charmaine Caprai wrote:

      > Hi-
      >
      > I attended the Hockey 101 clinic and am interested in playing this
      > fall. How do I get on a team?
      >
      > I also need gear! I read about the garage sale...is there going to be
      > hockey gear there? I'm looking for size small. skates- I wear a size
      > 5.5 in woman's. Please email me if you can help.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Charmaine

      <image.tiff>

      > Do you Yahoo!?
      <image.tiff>

    • Bec
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
        Hello Hockey Ladies

        Don't forget about the meeting this Thursday at Idaho Ice World in
        Round Table Pizza at 7pm. We will be voting on BWHA postions, setting
        up events in September including 101, camp, and travel teams.

        Thanks to all who helped out at the Garage Sale. We sold 7 t-shirts
        and most of the goods making a total of $445.00. Some of that goes to
        the cost of making the t-shirts, but overall it was a success. THANKS
        again!

        See you Thursday for the meeting and stay for women's pickup.

        PLEASE spread the word to anyone who might not be registered with yahoo
        groups.

        If you can't make the meeting and have some input, please email me
        before Thursday night. becky@...

        Becky
      • peggy billingsley