Re: [boisewomenshockey] hockey 101 list

  • Bec
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      I will get the info to you on Tuesday.

      Peggy thanks for all of your dedication. It does pay off. Look at the
      four teams on Thursday nights!

      Bec

      On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 05:52 PM, peggy billingsley wrote:

      > Do you still have the email addresses for the women
      > who attended the last clinic with us? I would be
      > willing to add them to my list and contact them if we
      > decide to do this.
      >
      > -Peggy
      >
      > --- Bec <becky@...> wrote:
      >> I think that sounds good Peggy.
      >>
      >> I would be able to skate with the women at a stick
      >> time other than in
      >> the morning, or in the morning if that is what they
      >> want.
      >>
      >> Bec
      >>
      >> On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 07:13 PM,
      >> p_billingsley wrote:
      >>
      >>> What if every once in a while we went down the
      >> email list for the
      >>> hockey 101 class and contacted all the ones not
      >> skating on a team
      >>> and invited them to a stick time (not the early
      >> morning one) with a
      >>> few of us.  That way they could get more
      >> comfortable, and we
      >>> wouldn't have to buy more ice or get instructors.
      >> If they got to
      >>> know us, and also got some more ice time in with
      >> gear they might
      >>> come out for pickup next summer, or join up on a
      >> team or Gary's
      >>> class.  For some I've talked to it's a confidence
      >> thing as much as
      >>> anything else.
      >>> -Peggy
      >>>

      >> <image.tiff>

      >>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      >> Terms of Service.

    • Karen White
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
        Staci, I have my schedule for the weekend, so if you need an extra player for the games, give me a call and I can give you my schedule.
        Thanks,
        Karen
        283-9266

        p_billingsley <p_billingsley@...> wrote:
        What if every once in a while we went down the email list for the
        hockey 101 class and contacted all the ones not skating on a team
        and invited them to a stick time (not the early morning one) with a
        few of us.  That way they could get more comfortable, and we
        wouldn't have to buy more ice or get instructors.  If they got to
        know us, and also got some more ice time in with gear they might
        come out for pickup next summer, or join up on a team or Gary's
        class.  For some I've talked to it's a confidence thing as much as
        anything else.
        -Peggy

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Bec
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2003
          Phil's Birthday party, his birthday is Friday and he will be 60 years
          old. We were going to have a scrimmage - guys vs gals during our
          Tueday night practice time at BOA, but Phil can not make it next week
          Nov 11th. Instead we will be having a regular practice that night and
          Phil's party the following week Nov. 18th. Let me know if that will be
          a problem. Becky

          also:

          Pick Up at BOA: Monday, November 10

          12:15pm-1:15pm

          $10 a player (checks only please)

          Goalies skate free

          Parking Validation Provided

          (Downtown Public Parking System Garages Only)
          Email Amy Werner at BOA awerner@...