women's drop in hockey on Sundays

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hi Everyone: I wanted to send out a reminder that women's drop in hockey has been added to EVERY Sunday in August and September.  Please pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested (or who I forgot) and come and support it if you can. The more skaters we can get to show up, the more likely it is that they will continue to offer this for us in the Summer.

      Here are the dates that we have it scheduled.
      THIS Sunday (8/1) at 5:30pm
      Every Sunday in August/Sept as follows:
      8/8 at 2pm
      8/15 at 2:30pm
      8/22 at 2:30pm
      8/29 at 3:45pm
      9/5 at 2:30pm
      9/12 at 2:30pm
      9/19 at 2:30pm
      9/26 at 1:45pm

      Cost is $11 per skate--BE THERE OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST COME FALL SEASON!!!

      --
      "You face a bright future with endless possibilities, so make no small plans"  Bethine Church after receiving an honorary doctorate at BSU Spring Commencement (2009)

      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
      Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology
      1910 University Dr.
      Boise State University