women's drop in reminder

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
       Hi Everyone: Thought I'd remind you that women's drop in is this Thursday, immediately after the last 3 v 3 game (around 8:45). Hope to see a good turnout since the times are so crazy this summer. Be there or be left in a spay of ice! Lynda

      --
      "You face a bright future with endless possibilities, so make no small plans"  Bethine Church after receiving an honorary doctorate at BSU Spring Commencement (2009)

      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
      Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology
      1910 University Dr.
      Boise State University
      Boise, ID 83725-1710
      208-426-1798 or LyndaRansdell@...
      SUMMER ADVISING for all Exercise Science majors will be handled by Dave Hammons (426-4863) or davidhammons@....

    • Kelly Wey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        They seem to schedule all my games at the same time...but this week my game is at 8PM so hopefully I won't miss it all.

        208-426-1798 or LyndaRansdell@ boisestate. edu
        SUMMER ADVISING for all Exercise Science majors will be handled by Dave Hammons (426-4863) or davidhammons@ boisestate. edu.