Fw: Jackson Condos

  • L Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2010
      Here is the rooming list for the Jackson tournament this weekend.
      Let me know before Friday if anyone needs to change anything so i can get the list to the hotel.
      the amount now is $85.10 per person.
      Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

      Thanks, Lisa

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
        Hi Black Widows,
        It Looks like Pete/Coach will be making this tournament with us :) I hope it doesn't mess up the sleeping arrangements too much. Pete and I will be carpooling in his truck with Lynda and Gaylynn we should have room for extra gear if needed. We plan on leaving around 11:30am/Noon on Friday for those of you wanting to caravan we can plan to meet at the Fred Meyer on Federal Way if that works for everyone?
        Lisa, I will have check made out to you for $85.10 and can get that to you Thurs nite!
        Thanks!
        Debie

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
          Debie,
          I will figure out the sleeping and change money around.  I had you in a twin, so who wants couch/floor or rollaway, i cann add that and add on to eveyones bill.  I am glad is coming, don't take it wrong, I just didn't think you would want to sleep on twin with him!
          I will send to you tomorrow!
          Lisa