skating/hockey lessons at ice world

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Hi Everyone: I'm writing because Anna Schimelpfenig is hoping to do some private or small group hockey lessons at IceWorld during stick-times if anyone is interested. I am forwarding this for her.

      For those of you who don't know her, she is a very talented player AND instructor. A few of us went to a camp she did last year and it was excellent. (Actually, I'm hoping she will do it again this year--hint-hint).  Anna can instruct on player specific requests or she can come up with a lesson plan for the session. For cost, individual lessons would be $45 an hour. A group of 3 would be $90 an hour ($30 a skater) and a group of 5 would be $125 an hour ($25 a skater). Obviously, not all lessons have to be an hour, it's up to the skater :)

      If anyone is interested, let me know. I'd be interested in potentially sharing some ice time with others.
      Happy skating!

      Her Contact Information:

      Anna Schimelpfenig
      Cell: 208-867-8211
      E-mail: schimelpfeniga@...

      Her Credentials:

      Grew up in Massachusetts playing boys hockey, starting at the age of 3
      Bantam A Boys Massachusetts State Championship
      Captain Boys Varsity High School Hockey (State semi-finalists sophomore-senior years, 3 Varsity Letters)

      Played college hockey for Nationally Ranked Manhattanville College-Division III
      Three ECAC East Championships
      One NCAA National Final
      Two NCAA Quarterfinals
      Graduated Manhattanville College, 2007

      Currently playing Men's Advanced A 3 v 3 & Idaho Tab A team

      Previously coached at the Chris Corrinet Hockey School in Greenfield Massachusetts from 2003-2007
      The Edge Spring Break Hockey Camp in Boise

      --
      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
      Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology