Heather Anderson is in town this weekend!! : )

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 2:44 PM
      Hi All: I changed email systems so I no longer have nice groups of people to email (or at least I haven't figured it out yet!).  Heather Anderson is in town this weekend and she wants to get together with some folks on Monday night. How about if we go to the Tavern at Bown Crossing at 6:00 for those who want to get together and catch up? Let me know if you're planning to go (either email, text, or phone) and I'll see if we need to make a reservation.  PLEASE PLEASE pass this along to any others you know who might want to see Heather. Thanks and have a great weekend!  Lynda