Good Luck

  • bnlaroque
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
      Wishing everyone sharp skates and fast slap shots this weekend. I will be thinking about you every free chance I get. I will be at the Steelhead's game wishing I was there with you throwing my back out on the dance floor! Toast a drink and pump your fist to "Brick House" and I will do the same to all my girls skating Chix-w-Sticks. Have fun ladies and kick some ASS!

      Brick
    • ransdell3@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009

        Brick House: You KNOW we're thinking of you and doing our best to imitate some of those dance moves--although that's dern near impossible!  We miss you BIG TIME!  Disco

        Criminal Lawyers - Click here.