skiing on Thursday night at Bogus...details

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi Ladies: I have heard various rumors about folks wanting to substitute
      skiing at Bogus on Thursday for rec league this week. Does anyone know
      the details? I have heard there is a downhill group, a cross country
      group, and a non-skiing drinking group (led by Heather)!! Did I hear
      someone say meet at 6:30 in Pioneer lodge for downhill and in the xc
      lodge for xc skiing? Do we need more details as far as WHERE in Pioneer
      lodge? If you know the details, please email the group so we can make
      this happen. I have had some nasty stomach bug (which I'm thinking is
      food related rather than flu related since I'm better today) but I'm
      hoping I'll feel well enough by Th night. Ski on ladies!! Disco