Field Hockey Monday nights from 6:30 - 8:30pm in Caven Williams (indoor turf) at BSU

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      We had alot of fun last night, it was good to play on turf again. we had by the end of the night 10 people mixed between kids and adults, you all are invited to attend next Moday 7 pm info on flyer(if you can not open the flyer let me know)
      cheers
          Rob

      Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail´┐Ż account now.