Special Olympics World Winter Games

  • Robin Demmer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      Hello Ladies' Hockey Community,

      I wanted to make sure everyone is aware that planning is well under way for the 2009 Special Olympics World Winter Games!  If you're interested in being involved in this event, please note that volunteer services is expecting to being taking applications in June.  The event will run approximately ten days this year (February 4th - 13th), and volunteer opportunities should be much greater.  I need to find people to help me manage the large volume of volunteers and athletes we're expecting during the floor hockey event.  If you or someone you know would be interested in working with us and has a potential time commitment of four days or more, I have the perfect opportunity!  Let me know if you would like to help.

      I will send updates on less-time consuming volunteer opportunities as the information becomes available.  Also, if you worked with floor hockey last February 2008 and would be interested in doing so again, drop me a line.  Please forward my email to anyone who may have accidentally been left off my list.  I want to make sure everyone who want to help gets the opportunity!

      Thank you!!!

      Robin Demmer

      Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.