women's pick up tonight at 9

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hey Ladies: Ice world has been kind enough to give us ice time for
      women's pick up on Thursday nights. Last week we had 10 people--and we
      literally skated till we could skate no more. (No subs, full ice!!) So,
      the good news is that you can work on skills AND fitness during women's
      drop in. You can skate for $11 per session or get a pass good for
      April - August for around $125. (I bought the pass because I love the
      feeling of skating till I drop, we get 1:15 (instead of 1:00)...and it
      "encourages" me to go to get my moneys' worth!) Be there or be left
      with your tongue dragging when 3 v 3 starts!! Hope to see you there.
      Lynda

      Women's drop in schedule for the next 3 weeks:
      April 10 9 - 10:15
      April 17 8 - 9:15 (I'm in Amsterdam this week)
      April 24 8 - 9:15

      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM
      Professor & Chair
      Dept. of Kinesiology