Fwd: Dominique's gig this Friday

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hi Everyone: I'm not sure if we've finalized "Pink in the Rink" for
      Friday night or not...but, I would REALLY like to go to Dominique's gig
      on Friday night. (See info below...). I have been BEGGING her to let us
      know when she plays so we can go support her musical talents. If you're
      interested, let me know and we'll save an appropriate sized table (or
      tables). I'm planning to go to "Pink" on Wednesday and Dominique's gig
      on Friday. LR

      >>> Dominique Tardif <healingarts@...> 3/16/2008 9:58 PM >>>
      Hey all,

      With hockey season winding down it's time to set sights on other
      evening
      activities to entertain us. (grin) If you are not doing anything this
      Friday
      night please consider coming to hear the band I'm in perform our first
      real
      gig! Woo hoo! It's the same three of us who played at the Wine, Women
      and
      Hockey auction, plus another guitar player.

      Here's the official press release. And I hope to see some or all of
      you
      there! Bring friends! We need to fill the place so the owner hires us
      again!
      And feel free to forward this along if you think of anyone else who'd
      like
      to know.

      Thanks so much,

      Dominique

      NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS

      For Immediate Release
      Contact: Michelle Coleman

      Tuesday, March 4, 2008
      208-871-8690

      mcoleman2526@...

      Shakin¹ not Stirred Performs at Satchel¹s Grill

      Launching their new musical concoction, the group Shakin¹ not Stirred
      will
      debut in downtown Boise at Satchel¹s Grill on Friday, March 21 from
      6:30 PM
      till 9:PM. Referring to their musical style as a special blend of
      swing
      meets soulful folk, Shakin¹ serves up a midlife cocktail of classics
      and
      home-grown tunes. Band members include on vocals and mandolin,
      Dominique
      Tardif; vocals and bass, Daniel Reed; vocals and rhythm guitar,
      Michelle
      Coleman; also joining the group on lead guitar is local
      singer/songwriter
      Scot Oliver.

      For more information about Shakin¹ not Stirred, contact
      mcoleman2526@... and for more information about the performance
      schedule at Satchel¹s Grill, The Cultural Gathering Spot, contact
      Dominic
      DeLaquil at 208-344-3752 or dom@....
      ###
    • latttemomm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
        I would Love to see Dominque play on Friday but I can not attend the Weds night game because of work. I might try to go to her gig before the game on Friday. Hope to see you all!
        Thanks Debie Bower

        Hi Everyone: I'm not sure if we've finalized "Pink in the Rink" for
        Friday night or not...but, I would REALLY like to go to Dominique's gig
        on Friday night. (See info below...).  I have been BEGGING her to let us
        know when she plays so we can go support her musical talents.  If you're
        interested, let me know and we'll save an appropriate sized table (or
        tables). I'm planning to go to "Pink" on Wednesday and Dominique's gig
        on Friday.  LR

        >>> Dominique Tardif <healingarts@...> 3/16/2008 9:58 PM >>>
        Hey all, With hockey season winding down it's time to set sights on other evening activities to entertain us. (grin) If you are not doing anything this Friday night please consider coming to hear the band I'm in perform our first real gig! Woo hoo! It's the same three of us who played at the Wine, Women and Hockey auction, plus another guitar player. Here's the official press release. And I hope to see some or all of you there! Bring friends! We need to fill the place so the owner hires us again! And feel free to forward this along if you think of anyone else who'd like to know. Thanks so much, Dominique NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS RELEASE NEWS For Immediate Release Contact: Michelle Coleman Tuesday, March 4, 2008 208-871-8690 mcoleman2526@... Shakin¹ not Stirred Performs at Satchel¹s Grill Launching their new musical concoction, the group Shakin¹ not Stirred will debut in downtown Boise at Satchel¹s Grill on Friday, March 21 from 6:30 PM till 9:PM. Referring to their musical style as a special blend of swing meets soulful folk, Shakin¹ serves up a midlife cocktail of classics and home-grown tunes. Band members include on vocals and mandolin, Dominique Tardif; vocals and bass, Daniel Reed; vocals and rhythm guitar, Michelle Coleman; also joining the group on lead guitar is local singer/songwriter Scot Oliver. For more information about Shakin¹ not Stirred, contact mcoleman2526@... and for more information about the performance schedule at Satchel¹s Grill, The Cultural Gathering Spot, contact Dominic DeLaquil at 208-344-3752 or dom@.... ###