McCall Scrimmage--set for July 14 @ 4:15

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hi Everyone: I'm writing to see if I can interest anyone in a scrimmage
      against McCall on Saturday evening, July 14th at 4:15pm. We're also
      going to go to Drop in on Sunday (not sure of the time yet). We have
      done this in the past and it is a total blast because we just throw
      sticks in the middle and mix teams. Games are relatively even and
      McCall is a wonderful place to visit. So far, I've heard from about 9
      people who are interested (Blythe, Jessie, Robin, Dominique, Gay Lynn, B
      Lowe, Aylee, Meg, and myself). Cost will be between $8-12, depending on
      how many people play. Please write me back and let me know ASAP if
      you're interested. We can start setting up car pooling arrangements and
      lodging as soon as we know more about who's interested in going. I'll
      see if I can get the condo if folks are interested. Take care, Disco
    • Robin Demmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
        Um, I still forgot to get you the check... are you charging interest? ~R

      • sunvalleycutie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          That sounds fun! But I'm working for someone that night :( I wish I
          could go

          --- In boisewomenshockey@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Ransdell"