raffle for Jenny Potter's USA Hockey Jersey

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hi Hockey Nuts:

      If anyone is interested, NAGWS is raffling off a USA Hockey jersey
      signed by Jenny Potter, worn in the 2005 championships. I'm heading
      off to the NAGWS/AAHPERD convention next week (thus the presentations
      I'm working on this week) so if you want a ticket, they're $1 each.
      It's a fundraiser for the National Association for Girls and Women in
      Sport--USA Women's hockey has been really good about donating things.
      You can catch me in Sun Valley if you want a ticket.

      Fire up to kick some bootay in SV! LR

      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM
      Professor & Chair
      Dept. of Kinesiology