Hockey Speed and Power Hockey Specific Training Manual

  • brfyidcvfdqx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      This manual contains MANY European training exercises that you just
      WILL NOT find anywhere else.
      These are the same exercises I use with NHL and OHL players every day
      in my Personal Strength and Conditioning Personal Training business
      and the bottom line is my clients DOMINATE their strength and
      conditioning tests.
      My clients consistently are their teams fastest skaters as I learned
      through my own career that SPEED KILLS the opposition. The manuals
      will build every facet of your game to a great extent but most
      importantly they are designed to make you a much faster, quicker and
      more powerful skater.
      These same exercises helped me become a much faster skater when I was
      in my thirties, just imagine what they can do for you when you start
      at a young age. In this day and age, if you are not doing a hockey
      specific, professionally designed program at a young age you will
      fall far behind the competition.
      So why are you waiting? Get your copy of this amazing manual today
      and you won't fall behind, instead you will FLY BY your competition
      Just think,14 years of professional hockey, three training
      certificates and years of hands on training of players of all ages
      and levels have gone in to this manual, there is just no other
      product like this anywhere for hockey specific training.
      The manual was made with hockey players in mind but will help ANY
      athlete achieve their highest level of conditioning possible. Players
      from lacrosse, soccer, football, baseball, football, figure skating,
      track and field and much more have used my techniques to help achieve
      scholarships, professional contracts and much more.
      http://hockeynky.blogspot.com/#