Fwd: Meeting

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      FYI, in case folks haven't gotten this email. We're planning to meet
      tomorrow at Sockeye Brewery at 7pm to talk about our upcoming season
      (rec and travel). Be there or be square!! LR

      >>> "Kate Lynch" <kmlynch@...> 09/05/06 12:36 PM >>>
      Just a quick reminder...BWHA meeting tomorrow (Wed) at 7:00 pm at
      Sockeye Brewery (near corner of Ustick on Cole). Be there or be
      square!

      Kate
    • latttemomm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        I'm sorry I can't make it. I work till 9pm on weds nites. Please keep me updated with everything that's going on. Thanks Debie

        FYI, in case folks haven't gotten this email.  We're planning to meet
        tomorrow at Sockeye Brewery at 7pm to talk about our upcoming season
        (rec and travel).  Be there or be square!!  LR

        >>> "Kate Lynch" <kmlynch@...> 09/05/06 12:36 PM >>>
        Just a quick reminder...BWHA meeting tomorrow (Wed) at 7:00 pm at Sockeye Brewery (near corner of Ustick on Cole). Be there or be square! Kate Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boisewomenshockey/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: boisewomenshockey-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/