summer league

  • kellywey_23
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Hi Ladies...I added Kathleen and Bonnie to the sub list...it is now
      full. We need some more players if you are interested. I think we
      could get creative and have two people share fees and play every other
      week if needed...let me know if that might be of interest to anyone.
    • L&Y .
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        Do you know what day/time the games will be?