Aquatics-Activity Program Coordinator Position Announcement

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      Please consider applying yourself or forward to qualified/interested individuals. Thanks, Lynda

      Aquatics and Kin-Act (Activity Course) Program Coordinator

      AA-0078-56

      The Department of Kinesiology at Boise State University is seeking applications for an Aquatics and Kin-Act Program Coordinator. Applicants must have an earned Bachelor's Degree, teaching experience, and hold current Red Cross certifications including Lifeguard Instructor and Water Safety Instructor (including First Aid and CPR Instructor). The successful applicant will be hired to coordinate the aquatics and Kin-Act programs (general physical activity classes) including hiring, training, evaluating, and scheduling lifeguards and adjunct instructors for Kinesiology classes. In addition, s/he will teach classes in the Kin-Act program and direct the 6 week Summer Youth Program. Salary for this 12-month position is $32,779 + benefits. Review of applications begins April 28th, 2006 and will continue until the position is filled. Send letter of application (electronic applications WILL NOT be accepted) that addresses qualifications and responsibilities, resume/CV, copies of all academic transcripts, Red Cross Certifications and a minimum of three letters of professional recommendation to:

      Search Committee Chair #AA-0078-56
      Department of Kinesiology
      Boise State University
      1910 University Drive
      Boise, ID 83725-1710

      Fax: (208) 426-1894 Web http://kinesiology.boisestate.edu Full Announcement can be accessed at: http://hrs.boisestate.edu/joblistings/professional/

      Boise State University is an EOE/AA Employer. Vets Preferences.

      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM
      Chair, Dept. of Kinesiology
      Boise State University
      1910 University Dr.
      Boise, ID 83725
      Email: lyndaransdell@...
      Phone: 208-426-4270
      Fax: 208-426-1894
    • Brandie LaRoque
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        if I had a degree I would have applied. Sounds like a
        great job!
        Brick

        --- Lynda Ransdell <LyndaRansdell@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com