Re: [boisewomenshockey] rec teams

  • L&Y .
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1 10:27 AM
      Chris, It was not my intention to "bash" anyone, and I'm sure it was not
      Brandy's intention either. We were merely suggesting that subs be pulled
      from the list of women who have paid their $300.00 to play rec hockey.
      Understandably, many women can't afford to play both rec and travel hockey.
      I am one of them and have chosen to play rec this year.