Hockey Swap

  • Brandie LaRoque
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Do you have gear collecting dust? Equipment your kids
      have out grown? Boise Woman's Hockey Association is
      holding a hockey swap Aug. 20th at Idaho Ice World
      during the Break the Ice event. Items to include, but
      not limited too, Hockey equipment (all sizes) and
      figure skating gear. We will price and sell your
      items for you for a small fee to be used for the
      2005-06 hockey season. If you are interested please
      bring your gear to Idaho Ice World Friday Aug. 19
      between 5-8 pm. Anything not sold can be picked up
      Sat. Aug 20 between 5-7 pm.
      If you have any questions please contact Brandie @
      343-2171 or bnlaroque@ yahoo.com

      Needing new gear? Come see what others are selling.
      You may find gear you'll been looking for, but didn't
      want to buy at full price. See you Aug. 20th from
      12-5 pm.
      Brandie

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Jenn Austring (yahoo)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        is the swap the 20th or the 27th?  I thought Hockey 101 was the 20th and the swap was the 27th (for those beginners we just got hooked on hockey)....

        confused in Boise ;)
        (aka Jenn :)

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          Yikes, I think your right...

          --- "Jenn Austring (yahoo)" <flattlander19@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • ransdell3@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
            Jen: You are correct. Hockey 101 is first and then the gear swap. Avid women of BWHA, please mark your calendars. LR