Consolidating BWHA email lists... (try #2)

  • jenn austring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      (I got the yahoo group address wrong the first time... oops!)

      Hello all,

      I've posted some updates to the website, so check them out!

      Also, I've started to consolidate the 2 email lists that Jen Johannsen uses to get information out to us, and I've taken addresses off the list that have signed up for the boisewomenshockey Yahoo! group.  There's 17 of us on it so far, and I want to thank those of you who have signed up!  If you don't want to be emailed with upcoming event information, let us know, and we'll take your email address off the list.

      One option that I just found out about, is if you don't want to sign up with a Yahoo! account (having to go through the hassle of making a Yahoo! account, etc), you can send an email to

      boisewomenshockey-subscribe@...

      Just copy and paste the address into a new email message, click "send", and in a couple of minutes, you'll receive a confirmation email.
      Hit the "Reply" button to the confirmation email and you'll be subscribed.
        - OR -
      click the link within the email, and you can choose to only receive email from the group (no Yahoo! account required .. you just won't have access to all the group's Web tools such as Message Archives, Polls, Files and Photos.)

      Thanks!
      Jenn :)