1823it's official--ice for women's drop in rented for May

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Mar 27 9:09 PM
      Dates are May 6,13,20 and 27 and the time is 11am-12noon. Cost will be $11 per skate or $44 total.  So far, the following have reserved spots: Gay Lynn, Marta, Lindsey, Megan, Wendy, Sarah, Ladonna, Robin Dumas and myself. We have 11 more spots for May. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks and take care! LR

      --
      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
      Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology

      To make an appointment, while in your Bronco mail go to: http://tinyurl.com/88mlvc6

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic