    From: Ashlee Anderson <ashleeanderson1@...>
    Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Subject: Re: B Active! Girls & Women in Sports Day 2012
    To: Lynda Ransdell <lyndaransdell@...>

    Lynda,
    As discussed, the flyer is attached.  I hope this helps in your planning and also to share news of the event.

    I will be in touch with details after tomorrow.

    Thanks for your willingness to support B Active!

    ~Ashlee

    Ashlee Anderson
    Director, Student-Athlete Development
    Boise State University
    ph 208.426.1103
    fx  208.426.3361
    HONOR ORANGE. BLEED BLUE.

    On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Lynda Ransdell <lyndaransdell@...> wrote:
    Hi Ashlee: I'm writing to check in and see if you need me for this event. Any updates? LR

    On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Ashlee Anderson <ashleeanderson1@...> wrote:
    Boise State University is excited to host B Active!, celebrating National Girls & Women in Sports Day on February 1, 2012.   Various Boise State programs and community organizations are partnering to provide this spectacular opportunity for girls in our community to learn how to B Active! in their health, education, and personal development.

    If your organization is interested in being part of this landmark event, please click here for more information and the registration form.  Please feel free to contact my office with any questions.  We look forward to hearing from you.

    -Ashlee Anderson
    Boise State Athletics

    --
    Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
    Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology

    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.