1816FREE Hockey Dryland Training

  • Lynda Ransdell
    Aug 23, 2011
      Dear Hockey Superstars: I'm writing to alert you to the fact that we will soon be offering FREE dryland training for everyone. We're waiting on IRB approval but I wanted to assure you that we will be running the program again this Fall so you can clear your calendar.  The program will start either the last week in August or the first week in September. Sessions will be held (due to facility availability) on Monday and Wednesday nights in Bronco Gym from 7-8pm. Our plan is to run the program for 8 weeks so it coincides with playing in the Harvest Classic (and of course fall league).  Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested and have them contact me if they are interested so I can start an email list. If you are interested, please drop me an email. More details are forthcoming!

      P.S. If we find out there are too many conflicts with rec league games, we may change the dates in October; however, for the start of the program, it will meet M and W nights.
       Take care and skate happy!  Lynda

      --
      Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS
      Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology