      From: brian murry <bmurr21@...>
      Subject: Affordable golf lessons
      To: "Lisa Becker" <lisaloo_32@...>
      Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 3:59 PM

      Hello everyone!
      I'm a golf instructor and I also work with Lisa Becker at the Doubletree Riverside Hotel.
      I am currently offering private golf lessons for $40 per session or $105 for a series of three lessons.  Group lessons are available, too -- which is cheaper per person.
      Also, I am willing to give free lessons with referrals.  My business is mostly by word of mouth and I guarantee results or your money back!  Please call or email if you or anyone you know is interested in a lesson or lessons.
      Thank you!
      Brian

      Brian Murry,  Professional Golf Instructor
      (208) 859-4880