looking for my fathers relatives

  • mrsjouni1323msn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      hi everyone my name is nicole bohm i am looking for a brigitta( i
      think thats how its spelled) her mothers name was mary ann bohm and
      moved to the U.S with her approximatly 1958 my father frank bohm was
      born in 1946 which brigitta was younger. they had different fathers
      though her father was a dentist which both fathers names are unknown
      to me.anyways if anyone knows anything it would be a blessing to hear
      from you. thanks so much. nicole
    • Ralph M. Bohm (yes, its my real name)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
        --- In bohm@yahoogroups.com, "mrsjouni1323msn" <mrsjouni1323msn@y...>
        wrote:
        > hi everyone my name is nicole bohm i am looking for a brigitta( i
        > think thats how its spelled) her mothers name was mary ann bohm and
        > moved to the U.S with her approximatly 1958 my father frank bohm was
        > born in 1946 which brigitta was younger. they had different fathers
        > though her father was a dentist which both fathers names are unknown
        > to me.anyways if anyone knows anything it would be a blessing to
        hear
        > from you. thanks so much. nicole

        Hello Nicole,

        Where did Frank Bohm originally come from in Germany?

        Ralph M Bohm
      • nicole jouni
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005

          wrote:
          > hi everyone my name is nicole bohm i am looking for a brigitta( i
          > think thats how its spelled) her mothers name was mary ann bohm and
          > moved to the U.S with her approximatly 1958 my father frank bohm was
          > born in 1946 which brigitta was younger. they had different fathers
          > though her father was a dentist which both fathers names are unknown
          > to me.anyways if anyone knows anything it would be a blessing to
          hear
          > from you. thanks so much. nicole

          Hello Nicole,

          Where did Frank Bohm originally come from in Germany?

          Ralph M Bohm

          Yahoo! for Good