Do you believe in love? Or interested in korean culture!

  • noblelmilitarygirl87
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      This site is maintain a nice relation with those people who believe in
      love,interested in korean culture. nice friendship and some pure
      relation between girls and boys. we are together in one site as a
      friend and for some nice relation between us. The girl or boy can join
      our site who are believe that they are best in friendship relation.
      Now free to join us!

      http://yingsu.zoomshare.com/files/Feel1.html