Re: [BodgerPark] Fw: letter

  • Higush Dear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2014
      Hi Jim and Kat. Hope you guys are doing well.  Its Hig aka Kimi, around the corner on Doty.  Have you heard anything been on your scanner just about 15 mins. Ago.  I think I may have heard some gun shots, but not sure. Curious.

      Sent via the HTC Vivid™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

      Date: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 11:18 AM

      I think that the parking lot and parking structureis where owned by the city.  I thing Space X is using that structure . Maybe the BOND holders are the problem . They have the bonds and the city has to pay them.

      On Saturday, July 12, 2014 11:06 PM,
      "Katheryne Koelker flyingbug@...
      [BodgerPark]" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      Excellent letter!  There WAS a 6-screen theater
      at the Hawthorne Plaza (when it was still open).  However,
      when the plaza shuttered, so did the theater and other
      businesses.

      I did hear something that all of the prior proposals for the
      Plaza site were kiboshed by the problem of the parking
      structures.  Perhaps someone could clear up the confusion.
      What someone had told me was that the plaza could be torn
      down, but there was something about the parking structure
      where special permission was required for its demolition.

      Katie/146th Street

      On Fri, 7/11/14, LUISA MENDOZA familyof1531@...
      [BodgerPark] <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      To: "bodger park"