Multi-Family Yard Sale Today, Sat June 28!

  • Lisa Haley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2014
      Hello Neighbors!

      We are holding our family “Bi-Annual” Yard Sale - today, Sat June 28!

      SAT JUNE 28
      8AM-1PM
      3715 W. 146th St
      x Kornblum

      Everything under the sun!
      Christian Bibles & Books, Electronics, Film Editing Suite 16mm/35mm, Film cameras + Memorabilia,
      Antique Furniture-Pictures-Books, Silhouettes, Silver, Tools, Musical Instruments,
      Computers+Software, Office Supplies, Furniture, China, Crystal, Clothing, Hats, Shoes, Jewelry, Collectables!

      Come visit and find cheap treasures!
      Or open up your own garage and make it a neighborhood sale!

      Love, Andy & Lisa