Heads up WARNING

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2014
      I just got a call from a womon saying she is from the City of Hawthorne and because our home was built in 1954 they can give us a 40% discount on all work need to fix up the house.TheCity isn't don't any thing like that.They are not from the CITY it's a lie just to fish you in to get work. A scam.
    • angelsfan823@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2014
        Thank you for the warning!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 22, 2014, at 12:47 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

        I just got a call from a womon saying she is from the City of Hawthorne and because our home was built in 1954 they can give us a 40% discount on all work need to fix up the house.TheCity isn't don't any thing like that.They are not from the CITY it's a lie just to fish you in to get work. A scam.

      • Katheryne Koelker
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2014
          Yes, thanks! Will pass this on to my family.
          On Tue, 4/22/14, angelsfan823@... <angelsfan823@...> wrote:

          Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Heads up WARNING
          To: "BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
          Cc: "BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>