Moving Sale!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2014
      Hi All, This weekend Feb 1th & 2th. This Saturday and Sunday. The Christmas Lady at 3625 W. 144 St. is have a Moving sale. Lots of Christmas decorations and other things from her house. She will be doing this again Next weekend Feb.8 th. and 9th. .So stop on by and take a look That's 3625 144th. Street.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2014
        You're so sweet to post this for her!  Wish I could stop by, she has brought me a lot of smiles thru the years, but have to work.  Wish her all the best!