Sorry...........

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2014
      We did not mean to send the IceBreaker Joke to the Bodger Parks people....we checked your name by mistake...Sorry!   We hope we did not offend!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2014
        Really?  I thought it was a hoot!  That man's in great shape for his age and I can't for the life of me imagine being necked in those temps.  Brrrrrr!!  But on another note, now all of Bodger knows what you and Kathy are reallllllly like!  Hehehe.  We're not such a bunch of old codgers now, are we?  Bless your hearts and thanks for the fun, K.

        On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

        We did not mean to send the IceBreaker Joke to the Bodger Parks people....we checked your name by mistake...Sorry!   We hope we did not offend!

      • lisahaleymusic
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
          Ha! It's ok - "computers are our friends" :)
          Your neighbor Lisa on 146th