FW: Hollyglen Homeowners Association - Crime Alert

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2013
      This probably applies in Bodger Park as well.

      From: HHABoard@...
      To: HHAboard@...
      Subject: Hollyglen Homeowners Association - Crime Alert
      Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 22:44:56 -0800

      Hollyglen Homeowners Association

      Crime Alert

      Recently there has been an upturn in crime in and around Hollyglen. Given the holiday season it is even more important for Hollyglen residents to be on the lookout for suspicious activity in our neighborhood.

      Police have warned us to be on the lookout for strange cars parked in front of our neighbor’s houses with someone just sitting in the front seat, as they could be the lookout for the bad guy who is inside burglarizing the home. Don’t be afraid to call 911 from a landline or 310-675-4443 from a cellphone to report any type of suspicious activity, as the police rely on us to be their eyes and ears in our community.

      We have posted the Hollyglen crime statistics and crime locations map for the period May to October, 2013 on the Hollyglen Homeowners Association webpage www.Hollyglen.info under “Hollyglen Hot Topics” or you can go directly to the crime statistics page by clicking on the following link: http://www.hollyglen.info/hollyglen-crime-stats.html

      Again, if you see anything suspicious or something just doesn’t seem right, please report it to the Hawthorne Police and let them decide if it is something worth investigating.

      If you have any questions or comments, you can e-mail the Hollyglen Homeowners Association at HHABoard@..., call us at (310) 765-4802, or contact us through our “Hollyglen” Facebook page.

      Please “Like” us on our Hollyglen Facebook Page

    • leemlapr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2013
        Thanks for posting

        Sent from my Galaxy S®III

        This probably applies in Bodger Park as well.