      Arlene, I would as los like to have the information....while our business deals with bees, you never know when someone will do what you have suggested.

      Katie
      Sent from my Kindle Fire

      On August 25, 2014, at 08:11, "'alene.gardner' alene.gardner@... [BodgerPark]" wrote:

      Luisa,
      The disease killing bees is rampant across the globe and a huge threat to our food supply.  Please do not have the bees simply exterminated.  There are companies who will safely re-locate the bees.  A friend recently had a hive relocated.  When she returns from vacation, I will send you the company information.

      Thanks for your concern,

      Alene Gardner
      148th street
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] bees

      Louisa,

      I would call the city.  You don't want bees in that place, and they could be the bad kind.  However, did you know that there is a disease that is killing a lot of our regular honey bees?

      Without regular honey bees, this country, or any other for that matter, doesn't have crops.

      So call the city and ask for the phone # for Vector Control for L.A. County.  They will help you and they are pretty quick.  Best wishes.

      On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 8:34 AM, LUISA MENDOZA familyof1531@... [BodgerPark] <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Hello,

      Can anyone help me with some bees? I notices there some bees in front of my house. They are making a beehive i think. it is inside of the main valve to closed the water to my house. if anyone walking near by they can get sting.
      Thank you Luisa 144st

      Posted by: LUISA MENDOZA <familyof1531@...>

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional