3882Re: [BodgerPark] New building

    Apr 27, 2014
      Oh maaaan, no way!  Ya know, I kinda figured it wasn't gonna be a restaurant 'cause there aren't enough parking spaces.  But hey, what a fancy-schmancy dentist he must be.  Thanks for the dirt.K

      On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:05 PM, lee messenger <leemlapr@...> wrote:

      Found out through my son who is a realtor that its going to be an orthodontists office. Sure fooled me with all those windows. I thought for sure it was some type of restaurant.

      On Friday, April 25, 2014 6:13 PM, Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:
      Hi!  So glad you asked as I and a few others are crazily wondering, too.  Looks like it's gonna be a restaurant of some sort, but who knows?  My guess is that it's not a local chain, since it isn't stacking up to being a familiar look.  I'm excited with the hope of a new eatery, but hey! I could be way off base.  We'll have to just wait and see, I'm pretty sure that the owners are doing this on purpose, making us wonder.  I don't think any of us will know until they put up the sign.  Guess we could call the city but what would be the fun in that?  But if it's a restaurant I'm gonna go try it! K

      On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:18 PM, <leemlapr@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know what the new building at the corner of Marine and Hawthorne Bl. is going to be. At one time it was a Shell gas station.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic