3863Re: [BodgerPark] (unknown)

  • Jose Gutierrez
    Apr 25, 2014
      A neighbor on our street in Holly Park had his car vandalized and tools taken from his yard this week. It did not help that the car was unlocked. Vandalism and theft appear to be a widespread Issue in our City.

      The best way to get your neighbors involved is through the Map Your Neighborhood program. We did this program on our street with great success.  It did not deter the theft, but it did bring our block closer. We are now actively communicating and looking out for each other.

      Contact Claudio Taniguchi, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator at the City of Hawthorne (310) 349-1687 for info on Map Your Neighborhood.

      Yours in Public Service,

      Jose C. Gutierrez

      On Apr 25, 2014, at 9:59, LUISA MENDOZA <familyof1531@...> wrote:

      I have called the polices a couple times, we often see kids playing around and sometimes it looks like they are watching something.
      we all need to look out at each other. I know some of my neighbor's, there cars and know when they are not home. I also have there phone # and cell.
      I think that in each street we should have a list of neighbor's name and phone #, so we can at least know them and keep and eye on the closest ones to your home.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic