3860Re: [BodgerPark] Burglary in Yesterday

  • Daniel Kiley
    Apr 24, 2014
      This is a good question ! Also, how many of us know the people who live 2-5 doors away? We live on 147th & yukon, I talk to all my neighbors on both sides of the street and we keep an eye out for everone! Get out of your home and start talking to your neighbors. Also, I call the police if I see a car parked with people in it that I dont know, or kids hanging out on the corners. Sometimes I go and talk to them..Be frindly..

      Daniel M. Kiley

      Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 7:38 PM
        I agree 100 percent.  But there are a lot of kids that don't live here that walk thru the neighborhood and we shouldn't fault them.  But yeah, if you are home, pay attention.  I'll try better on my days off. On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote: There was a burglary on 3700  145 St. There has been a lot more around Bodger Park the last 2 months. We need to keep our eye open a watch out for 1 an other.  If you see some thing you think is wrong call the Police. like kids who don't live here or people sitting in their car that you think don't belong here.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic