3859Re: [BodgerPark] Burglary in Yesterday

  • A. Slaughter
    Apr 24, 2014
      I just got called from my neighbor on 3853 W. 147th Pl that she was broken into last night as well. How can we start up the Neighborhood Watch Program again in Bodger Park?

      On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Katheryne Koelker <flyingbug@...> wrote:

      True---we have one high school, several elementary/intermediate schools, one continuation school, and one county school. How many of those students actually live in the area, I don't know.
      On Thu, 4/17/14, Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:

      Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Burglary in Yesterday
      To: "bodger park" <BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 7:38 PM

      I agree 100 percent.  But there are
      a lot of kids that don't live here that walk thru the
      neighborhood and we shouldn't fault them.  But yeah, if
      you are home, pay attention.  I'll try better on my
      days off.

      On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at
      5:19 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...>
      wrote:

      There was a burglary on 3700  145
      St. There has been a lot more around Bodger Park the last 2
      months. We need to keep our eye open a watch out for 1 an
      other.  If you see some thing you think is wrong call the
      Police. like kids who don't live here or people sitting
      in their car that you think don't belong here.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic